Concord, Vermont 05824
Concord VT Lodging, Real Estate, Travel & Visitor Information
Concord, Vermont is a town in Essex County. Concord, VT was originally settled by Simon Willard, a fur trader. Concord gets its name from Concord, Massachusetts. The first “normal school” (school for teacher training) in America was established here in Concord in 1823 by Reverend Samuel R. Hall. Shadow Lake is located here. Today, Concord, Vermont remain a small rural Essex county town. Concord is about a 15 drive east of St. Johnsbury on US Route 2. Concord is comprised of Concord in the west, North Concord in the north, Miles Pond in the east, East Concord in the southeast, and Concord Corner in the southwest section of town.
Concord, VT Population:
Concord, VT Local Information
Concord Town Offices: 802-695-2220