Cabot Creamery Pork Recipe
Pork Tenderloin with Apple Stuffing
This pork tenderloin recipe from Vermont features Cabot cheese. Try this delicious Roast Pork Tenderloin with Apple Stuffing Recipe from Cabot Creamery. Ask us about Cabot recipes or share comments. Feature your business, contact VTLiving.
Cabot Creamery Pork Tenderloin Recipe
The Dutton Berry Farmstands, Route 30, Newfane, VT and Route 11-30 in Manchester, VTand Route 9 in West Brattleboro, VT
Dutton Berry Farmstands are well known for their Vermont grown produce and other unique local products. Dutton's offers pick your own strawberries and raspberries and who can not resist taking a taste while berry picking. Come join us for strawberry and raspberry season at Dutton Berry Farm!
Visit Dutton Berry Farm Website
Allen Brothers Farms, 6023 US Route 5, Westminster, VT 05158 | 802-722-3395
We are a uniquely Vermont combination of practical and beautiful. We have an inhouse bakery featuring cider donuts, pie, cakes and cookies , a deli with signature Mac & Cheese, pizza and other warm options as well as made to order sandwiches, a country store filled with local Vermont products, locally grown seasonal produce with our own apples, corn, strawberries, and squash and pumpkins, a gas station, a nursery and garden center. Come and see what we have for you at exit 5 off I-91, easy off and on
Visit Allen Bros. Farms Website
Recipe: Pork Tenderloin with Apple Stuffing
- 2 cups day-old bread -cubed
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- 1 red onion – diced small
- 1 stalk celery – diced small
- 2 Vermont Cortland or Macintosh apples – seeded and diced
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3/4 cup Vermont apple cider or Vermont hard cider
- 1 Tbs. fresh parsley – chopped
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme – chopped
- 2 tsp. fresh sage – chopped
- 6-8 oz. Cabot 50% Light Cheddar or Cabot Smoked Cheddar Cheese
- 6 5-6 oz. pork tenderloins – trimmed
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Heat oil in large, deep sauté pan and cook onions and celery until soft, about 5 – 8 minutes.
- Add apples and garlic and cook 2 – 3 minutes more.
- Add cider and bread cubes and cook until moisture evaporates and mixture develops a stuffing texture.
- Stir in herbs, salt, and pepper.
- Adjust seasoning to taste.
- Stir in cheese and set aside to cool.
- Split pork tenderloins lengthwise leaving one side slightly attached.
- Spread pork butterfly style, place between plastic wrap and pound until thin.
- Place 1/6 of stuffing on pork and roll meat around stuffing – secure with toothpick.
- Brush pork with oil and place seam side down on baking sheet.
- Roast in oven for 20 minutes or until cooked to 150-165 degrees internal temperature.
- Let rest for 5 minutes.
- Remove toothpick, slice, and serve.
Visit “The World’s Best Cheddar” to read more about Cabot Creamery.
Dining | Real Estate | Skiing | Vacation Rentals | Inns | Hotels | Resorts
Classified Ads | Golfing | Events | Attractions | Sports | Personals
Pet Friendly Lodging | Meeting Rooms | Weddings
Products | VT Town Photos | Shopping